Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis - PBA2013 Virtual Conference Special Issue
JPBA, a Sponsored Journal of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
Further to negotiations with the JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOMEDICAL ANALYSIS, participants are cordially invited to submit a full-length manuscript for potential inclusion in a regular issue of the journal followed by a virtual special issue devoted to PBA 2013.
This is a totally new concept which essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to a special issue and hopefully â€“ with the options for videos and additional (colour) photo’s which would not be included in a printed issue â€“ will make this Conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been.
- Accepted papers are published individually in regular issues as soon as they are accepted.
- Footnotes indicate at which Conference they were presented, and are the source for selection and linking to the virtual special issue
- Virtual special issue is prepared and placed on individual Journal special issue site â€“ with links to papers on Science Direct.
- Preface and possible photo’s â€“ with the added possibility of videos e.g. from poster sessions, available via virtual special issue. I.e. expanded special issue online
Points to note:
- The deadline to submit your manuscript to the PBA 2013 virtual conference issue of the JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOMEDICAL ANALYSIS is 30th September 2013.
- When preparing your manuscript please carefully follow the journal’s Guide to Authors.
- In your cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the PBA 2013 virtual conference issue.
- All manuscripts will be subject to the usual selection process including the strict peer review procedure. Acceptance for presentation at the meeting is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
- A separate dedicated video website will also contain videos comprised of a PowerPoint presentation or graphics presented along with an audio commentary given by you, the presenter, or one of your colleagues. This is intended as part of the “expanded” virtual issue, and will not be included in the regular issue of the journal. If you wish to submit your poster presentation via this method, please contact the undersigned for a template and further instructions.
In order to deal with the manuscripts as fast and efficiently as possible, you are kindly invited to submit your article via the journal’s online submission and reviewing system. Below please see instructions for submitting your manuscript:
- Click on the “Submit Paper” option from the top menu
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register)
- After entering the title of your manuscript, please select PBA 2013Â as the ‘Article Type’
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper
If you experience any technical problems or have any technical questions during the submission process, please contact Elsevier Author’s Support: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions on the submission and reviewing process, please contact the Patricia Massar at: email@example.com
We sincerely hope you will wish to contribute to this exciting project, and would wish you every success with the submission and eventual publication of your paper(s).